2.14.2009

terrible driving experience...++ weakness

just finish fetching my bro from tuition class at air putih...i drive ..n.. i 'm quite dissapointed by my own technique of driving. I seems like someone who had just started their driving lesson..In fact, i had already get my license...i couldn't control the car properly...when i was trying to drive out from the T junction, i went to the wrong way...it is actually against the rules...i had already passed my undang test, how come i seems like know nothing about it??why??i 'm sad..i'm really dissapointed...i want to drive so much but i am not well-preapared yet to drive safely on road...whenever there's an emergency case occurs, i won't be able to react fast upon it...i am not panic but my brain will just stop functioning for a few seconds and then only it will start to analyse the situation and produce a suitable respond...however, when the time i start to react, i know for sure it will be too late already...I'm not panic...REALLY ...i 'm not panic..i'm just a bit SLOW in REACTION...i don't know why i can be so slow in responding towards "stimuli" but i think that is my weakness...weakness that seldom people realised including me myself...i never know this is my weakness till when i start to work part time...during school days i never thought that this will be my weakness...i thik it is quite serious and dangerous to have this weakness...i can easily get into trouble if i couldn't react fast enough towards sudden happen cases...YEA..i 'm sad to know that i have this weakness but i won't let this weakness overpowered me and i will try to reduce the harm that this weakness will bring to me...i will do it...i sure can...i SURE CAANNN!! GAMBATEH!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi! haha we always have the same problem . haha i have the same problem too, even i passed my undang test, i still don't really get the signboard, and sometimes i don't even realize the existence of those signboard.. haiz.. i don't know how to do pass my driving test..

    ReplyDelete