2.15.2009

yesterday i enjoy eating big apple dougnut....hehe!

Hehe!!! BIG APPLE doughnut...are they look delicious.??? hehe1 SURE RIGHT? hehe ! but one of it already missing...i had eaten it before i took photo of them...i am extremely happy and delighful when i eat big apple doughnut this time...not because those doughnut are bought by someone i love ( actually don't have any interested person right now but i love my best friends and family members so much ) reminder : yesterday is valentine day... kk..continue my story...i am very happy because i bought the doughnut with my own money...money that i earn by working part-time job...i feel satisfy...i earn the money by myself...i used it to buy something i like...i share something i like with others...there's a feeling of contentment...i feel like i am independent right now... no need to depend on others anymore...no need to ask for pocket money from parents...i can even buy something they like for them...

Although my salary is not high, i think it is worth do use the money to buy something that can bring happiness to others and myself...i feel happy to see them happy...i seldom have the feeling to buy something very espensive...so i think even after i spent the money to buy things that i like, i'll still have much money...i know how to control myself...i think that is my 优点. In addition, after knowing how to earn money, we must know how to spend it too...GOT IN NO OUT ... NOT good .... OUT MORE THAN IN ... not good too... IN MORE THAN OUT , ahh...good goood goooood!!! that's why people always say WE MUST ALWAYS HAVE SELF LIMITATION & SELF-CONTROL...

EARINGS THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY TOO...
3 FOR RM 10 only...the star earings is my cousin buy for mo one ...


No comments:

Post a Comment