2.17.2009

i think there's about two weeks i work at Kawa Sejati enterprise ...actually it's a photocopy shop...The first day i worked, i'm not really very used to it...there's a thirty plus woman who likes to quarrell...i don't like to quarrel and i hate to listen people quarreling...but after i worked there for two weeks, everything is ok already...i'm used to it already but it doesn't mean that i like the woman...i think she is rude and she likes to talk @#$%^&....i never heard her talking @#$%^& but she herself told me about that...she thinks can talk @#$%^& is something very proud of and she is kind of showing off to me... i feel like slapping her when she is showing her "talent " but eventually i remain quiet...

I think i can just easily get used to a new surrounding.... i don't really feel uncomfortable when i work at a new place and i can just talk to everyone even though i dunoe them or just know them...maybe i am not too...and maybe it's just that all my workmates are affable and easy to get along with people...i'm not very sure about it but so far, i seldom have problem to get along with people around me..

already worked at kawa sejati for two weeks, i thought that 2 more weeks, i have to stop working already... but somehow, today, boss told me that my service will end on this saturday...i was shocked...and at that moment, i keep asking myself, izzit because i keep doing something wrong, that's why i'm being asked to stop working so fast, not even full one month...however, boss told me that it is because there's nothing much to do right now and he doesn't need so many workers already...of course...he doesn't know i'm sad...after knowing about the bad news, i didn't talk until after my lunch time...i think no one know that i am sad because i hide my feeling...i keep thinking about the reason i'm being asked to stop working...i can find out a few of them: 1) i can only work until end of february, not like others, they can at least work until Mei. 2) i am the newest worker there. 3) the reason that i am employed is there are many works to do and they are busy meeting the dateline, so now seems there're less thing to do, so i'm asked to stop...only three reasons that i can think of...

although i am sad and dissapointed, but i appriciate kawa sejati boss for employing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment