2.27.2009

怕怕

actually is somethins that happens yesterday....Yesterday, when i was taking my dinner with my dad, then suddenly there's a phone call to my dad...my dad conversation with the phone caller had钩起my interest and my dad told me this after he put down his phone.... "recently, almost every morning my dad need to go to xxx bank because the bank manager keep complaning about no water going into the bank's tangki. The manager suspected is the pipe problem so my dad as a house renovater was asked to go and have a check on the pipe....after checking for so many times, my dad didn't find out any problem with the pipe but when my dad came out from the bank, water will start to flom as usual...in the evening, water will stop flowing even though no people had closed the main pipe...this situatioin continues everyday and it almost become a routine.... so, in the end do you know what is the reason that causes the water stop flowing?".......i think you all roughly know what it is already... " yea, just like whay you guess, there's a ?? in the bank. ?? is the one who turn off the main pipe every evening and turn it one again every morning...it sounds scary right?this is not something that i create to frighten you all but to tell you ?? really exist... I GOT PROOF... the chinese bank manager has 阴阳眼. He saw ?? before. The security guard had seen ?? in the bank too...My dad, although don't have those special eyes but he could feel it when he and the bank manager went to check the pipe...my dad said you will suddenly feel very cold and the wind blow strongly ( even though all the windows and doors are closed tighly) when ?? is around you....my dad so brave right...i think so la....i ask him "you are not scare?" he said "if you never do something bad to others like murdering, etc..., then ?? won't disturb you...."..... ok, that's all my story...actually got one more story, but lazy to type...english not good ma...

1 comment:

  1. LOL ghost are all different, they may still disturb you and impersonate like your face and go and disturb you, walau...

    ReplyDelete