3.18.2012

Unexpected meeting

Sometimes, miracle can just happen on a very unexpected occasion and at a very unexpected place.

Hair fall problem is troubling me recently. Lost 26 hairs when i comb after taking a shower and everytime i comb my hair, at least 4 hairs will fall. Counting all the hairs that i had lost everyday, it's estimated that I lost average 70 hairs a day. =( This is BAD & WORRYING! I don't want to be botak!

However, miracle happened when I was feeling so upset about my hair. I met a chinese doctor when i was having lunch in my uni cafeteria. He saw all the health problems that i was having for that time. Not only hair fall problem, but also frequent headache. He not only helped me to solve my frequent headache problem by adjusting my neckbone and telling me to change the way i sleep which is the cause of headache, he also gave me solutions for solving my hairfall problem. THIS IS ALL FREE. Usually, a consultation with him will cause the patient $100++.

Though some people might thought that it's a hoax, what he said don't sound wrong to me and i think the solution he gave is worth a try. So, from today onwards, I'm gonna have more oat, porridge, rice, green leaves vegetables, kiwi, green apple, black beans, green beans, barli and I'll try to avoid having oily and spicy food as much as i can. This is to strengthen my liver and kidney systems which are the causes of my hair fall problem. If it's really working, I'm gonna thank him in person. =)

This is a very unexpected meeting with a very unexpected person in a very unexpected place. How lucky I am!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment