3.05.2012

lonely?Am I?

When I arrived at the Lecture theatre for the first lecture I was gonna have after a three-month break, I saw everyone saying "Hi" to their friends. Silently, I walked to the crowd and then followed the crowd to enter the lecture theatre.

After lecture but before tutorial starts, I sat alone on the chairs outside on the second year studio to have oranges. Then a new friend of mine who has just transfered from Newcastle passed by and asked me " How come you look so lonely?"

Am I?

Somtimes I do. But, it's not because that I have no friends but I still haven't found a new friend or friends in my course that will stick around with me and go anywhere together with me.

Anyway, maybe is because I never tell that I need someone to accompany me, that's why no one is doing that. I duno. Maybe I should at least tell. =)

1 comment:

  1. be strong Milan ! you will find your friend that can accompany you everywhere one day ! jiayou ^^

    ReplyDelete