3.31.2012

Time traveling?haha

Since the day I come back from Malaysia, I have been not very sure about where am I when I wake up from sleep in the morning. For the first few seconds after I wake up, I will be wrestling with myself, trying to figure out whether I’m at home, the REAL home or not. This is weird. I had never experience this kind of situation before until this year. Am I missing home too much to the extent that I can’t feel it myself or is that because my room here is making me feeling at home? OR... something else? like... TIME TRAVELING? Haha



Ps: don’t really know why time traveling but that’s the word that pop up in my mind when I thought of something else, probably because time traveller will not know where they will be every time he/she experiences time travel. Time travel really exists? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment