3.31.2012

The History of My Diary

I started blogging simply to explore and try blogging as it’s becoming more and more popular among my friends, but, I got bored about it very soon after I created one and abandoned it as I just don’t have any interesting experience to write about and I don’t think I can write as good as others. My blog posts are just like essays!!! > <


Then, somehow I got the motivation to blog again. This time is due to my intention in recording some memorable events in my life and to share my feelings and thoughts with others, but, again, pity my blog as I abandoned it again. I still feel embarrass sharing my stories in bad-written texts. They are full of grammar mistakes and I always fail to put down my thoughts in words due to my very limited vocab and very uncreative alterations in sentence structure and most importantly, don’t really know what I want to bring out through my blog posts actually. Poor blog but from the reason I abandon her, it’s kind of reflect the me who cares about self-image a lot. I just don’t wish to let others see my weakness.

Oh! and NOW! I blog much more frequent than last time already. I blog to analyse my thoughts. Blogging help me to calm myself down when I’m frustrated because it will help to rationalise my thoughts. I also blog when I just want to talk about my problems, let my blog readers to know what’s happening on me but I don’t hope for any solutions. If I want solutions, advices or supports, I will be on FACEBOOK or I will talk straight away to the person I want to talk to. I don’t care about grammar mistakes in my blog posts anymore. I don’t care about how others are going to think about my blog and me anymore. THAT’S ME. You can’t say I can’t be ME. I got the right to be myself. You can judge but I DON’T MIND anymore. I know how to judge myself.

Yeah! That’s it. The History of My Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment