2.12.2012

Meeting-Up-With-Friends KL Trip

Finally, on the 10th of February, we were all meeting up again in Midvalley Megamall. We went for karaoke, went for 'I Love Hong Kong' and also LIBRARY, a pub actually and this is my first time entering a pub. It's happy to have everyone, though some busy with summer course assignments and some living quite far away from KL, trying to make this gathering happens. Although it has been quite some time since we all last gathered, I felt truly comfortable with them around me. It's like we have not been seperated for a year. We chit chatted, we bombed each other like always, we played games together like last time except that we were not in 194 BU 6/2 or BU Emo Park but in a pub, we disturbed one another and we had pillow-talk. It really feels like last time which I'm very happy about but also cause me to emo a bit after going back to Kuatan coz I know I'm gonna miss it.


Sook Yan & Xing Jing

Singing K in The Garden's RedBox (we have more ppl joining us later)

Jia Jun(JJ) & Raphael

Drinking in the LIBRARY with yenshiang, JJ, Kenny, XJ, MengMin, Sy & Raphael

A 4 days 3 nights trip to KL is basically a Meeting-Up-With-Friends Trip. On arrival, I met up with a lecturer whom I respected a lot- Mr.Wong with some other friends. There were quite a lot of awkward silent moment in between and sorry Mr.Wong that I always don't get your jokes =.=, but, still I'm happy to see him again and have some updates about himself and his family and KBU college. He's a great teacher who will never give up in educating students. He taught us Economics in college but he seldom taught us how to score full marks in exams but he used a lot different ways to gain our interest in learning something that we are not familiar with. He took real action to give us support and assistance. Academic wise, he might not be the best teacher, but we will always like to talk to him and listen to his words because he understands us the best.

I also met up with another friend of mine together with a super close friend of mine. I always meet up with him when I go to KL and he is the one that never failed the meet-up. He talked a lot this time. I'm glad that he's the one doing the talking most of the time coz I prefer being a listener most of the time and at that time, I'm quite tired already. I'm happy for having him to trust my friend and I enough to tell us his problem. I'm happy for being able to his listener too. =)

For the first two nights in KL, I stayed in my super close friend's aunty house in Cheras. OMG! her house has three dogs with one bigger in size than another. WOW! It really scared me at first but eventually, I still get used to them sniffing around me but still not for them trying to lean on me. Anyway, we both had great nights in her aunty house. Once the light was off, we started pillow-talking. Our pillow talked topic was kind of serious, still it's great.

It's wonderful that I gotta meet up with my beloved college friends again. Though some of them couldn't make it, still, they will always in my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment