2.13.2012

Happy Birthday, DADDY!^^

12th of February is my dad's birthday and a small celebration had been planned for him. Honestly speaking, I found it awkward to have such a normal birthday celebration for my dad. Maybe that's because I'm too used to planning surprised parties for my friends in college. However, once I see the way how he enjoyed eating his favourite seafood buffet steamboat and the excitement he got when trying to see what we have bought him as present, I was relieved coz I can see that he's happy. I guess everyone will feel happy when they receive presents from their beloved ones.

It's a simple birthday celebration for my dad but I think that's enough to make him happy coz we all are united. We all are united in making this small celebration a heartwarming one just by going out for dinner together and then using our savings to buy him a present. It's a GPS unit actually. Hopefully with this device, don't-know-the-route wouldn't be an excuse for him and my mum to go anywhere they like.

Happy Birthday, Daddy! Stay happy and healthy always! ^^


p/s : part of the celebration is for my lil bro too. sorry for not being able to find a suitable present for him. Anyway, Happy Birthday to you too, HONG!=)



(photos will be uploaded later)

No comments:

Post a Comment