1.18.2010

one of my weaknesses

Most of the time when others are talking, I just keep quiet and listen to their conversation. Not because I choose to do so, but I really don’t have anything to comment on. If they are arguing, I still remain silent because I can’t pick out any knowledge that I had gained from the last 18 years to debate with them. I hate this personality of me. I always don’t have my own opinion and I am like the frog in the well despite 12 years of education I had received. I always ignore things that are not related to me. When it’s time I need it, then only I learn about it.


Besides, when friends are talking about the problems they are facing, I always can’t understand their feelings. I try to put myself in their shoes and imagine how would I feel if I were them but still, I can’t comprehend the stress they are having. It is not because I don’t encounter any obstacles in life before, but it’s because most of the time I can just move out from the control of stress without taking too much time. No matter how suffer I am when I am under pressure, I can easily forget about the suffocating feeling right after everything is over. I treat it as one of my weaknesses as I won’t be able to learn any lesson from whatever difficulties I had faced before. I know I should change this kind of mindset but up to date, nothing really bad resulted from this weakness had happened before and so, there’s no pushing force that will trigger me to make any changes. So…


I don’t know how should I continue this…


THE END

2 comments:

  1. Mei Lian, everyone have their own experiences...every human being encounters different things throughout their life...so what we feel sometimes might no be the same as others...we might not understand others, n others might not understand us as well...dont need to feel uneasy abt it...sometimes we need to know each others better in order to communicate. I am always talkative n i talk nonsense most of the time....this is also not good right? so just be urself n do what u think u r supposed to do...cheer up k? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alissa!^^i'm alright now....thanks, really!

    ReplyDelete