1.30.2010

i truthfully wish you be happy always...

Listen to my friends problems…read the blogs of others…these were the things that I recently did…they were sad and they told me a lot of their heart-wrenching experience…they had problems with their family members though they were not too serious matter which might break their home into pieces…I understand their feelings yet I don’t really understand too…my family is way too happy and perfect than theirs…I come from a small but happy family…my family is not rich but not too poor until I can hardly have three full and satisfying meals everyday…we play our role at home very well and we constantly keep each other happily…quarrels, misunderstandings are unavoidable but the frequency of these things happen is much less than the happy events…Most of the time, my home is very peaceful…we remember each other birthday but there’s always no wishes or presents either…however, we know very well that actually everyone do remember…no gifts, no wishes but 100% guarantee, there must be a celebration…there’s a lot more to say about my happy family but I’m too lazy to list it all here…they’ll be a book long story…I appreciate the happy family that I have now and I will continue to contribute to the home…for those who have problems with family members, I really wish to make you all happy but I think I have always failed to do so simply because I can’t fully understand your feelings…sorry!...the only thing I can do is to tell you that I will always be there to support and care for you…I might not be a good adviser but I can be a good listener…hope you guys regain your happiness soon and be happy forever! J

No comments:

Post a Comment