1.20.2010

Free from EMO-ING

I’m freed from emo-ing now! I no longer feel disgusted about talking and communicating with others. Thanks for all my friends for reminding me about the words “just be yourself and people will like the way you appeared to them and actually are”. I used to advise people about this but when it comes to the time when me myself is in the situation, I remember nothing about what I have said before. However, there’s nothing wrong to do with this. Sometimes, we just need someone to remind us about something because we tend to forget when we are surrounded by the devil of emo.

“Am I a quiet or talkative person?” I always try to find out the answer for this question but it seems like I never get it. Worst still, it’s always the emo-starter. However, now I know exactly what’s the answer already. What is the significance of classifying me into either the quiet or talkative category? There’s something called moderation in this world. So, I’m the not too quiet yet not too talkative one. I am between the group of quiet and talkative. This is fine what and it might be better than in the quiet and talkative group.

YeahhHH! Free from EMO-ING!

(btw, this post is supposed to be uploaded yesterday but ..... it's the internet connection fault!)

No comments:

Post a Comment