10.18.2009

A mundane yet a happy day

Early in the morning, while everyone was still in their wonderful dream world, i had already woke up and started my new day of life. I already used to wake up not late than 8 everyday even during the peaceful weekends. Today's breakfast was bread with sausage. Such a delicious meal as compared to the boring biscuits and milo that i usually have during weekdays. This is one of the reason that make me can't wait to jump up from the comfortable bed for breakfast, but of course, everything was self-prepared. Luckily, I enjoy cooking very much! It's one of the entertainment for me here provided the result of cooking test is excellent!

After breakfast time, it would be nothing else but homework time. It sounds boring but i shouldn't give any excuses to delay them anymore since I had already spent about 6 hours for movie marathon yesterday with two hours break for dinner and bathing. i promised myself to complete my English writing within 2 hours before it's high time for lunch but i failed to do so. However, at least i got to finish them after lunch by spending another one hour on it. It gave a sense of fullfillment as I never use such little time to accomplish my essay. Besides, I knew that I had done it with all my heart as i really want to improve my English. This is also one of my purpose of writing this post besides to give some update to my blog.

"MIAN FEN GAO" and "ZHI CAI TANG" were the menu for my lunch today. "MIAN FEN GAO" tasted better than the first time i cook it!Probably it's because i had added in egg, more salt, onions and also my favourite food "additives"-pepper!It smelt like roti canai but tasted like pizzas!I really enjoy eating them!"ZHI CAI TANG", since it was well-packed when i bought it from Greenway, so undoubtedly, it was tantalising too!

I resumed to my homework time after the lunch. Homework again, but this time it's better as once i completed my essays, i could switch on my laptop and start facebooking besides searching information about Nelson Mandela and the topic of transexualism. Obviously, facebooking was the major and information part was the minor part. However, my plan was ruin due to internet connection problem. " Internet Explorer cannot find this page".These phrase kept appearing in Facebook window but not others! Such a brilliant Wifi system. Anyway, at least now i had already finish my information serching session and i can start blogging now!

2 comments:

  1. no la!i just play with the word "test" so that it sounds more....erm...don't know how to explain that...

    ReplyDelete