10.25.2009

Keep Laughing!

The day before yesterday, I went to One Utama which is just a distance away from my house for shopping. Please make it clear that clothes, shoes were not my target in this time shopping. Instead, buying groceries was my main purpose of paying a visit to One Utama. Shop for cooking ingredients is something that I usually do, at least once in a week but yesterday was the most wonderful shopping that I had ever have. There were many funny things happen, not on me but on my housemates, hehe! I kept laughing starting from the first event occurred until I left One Utama. Wakakaka! (Sorry if you got to read about this. Anyway, I was not that evil. I don’t even reveal any single hilarious things that you had done today, so no one will know. ) Hehe!

At night, I had a heart-to-heart talk with my housemates. I had a good laugh during the chatting session too, especially when one of housemates came out with the question “If you are a man, who in this house will you choose to become your girlfriend?”. It was such a challenging but funny question and it took me a few seconds before I could make a choice on the person that I will choose to be my special partner. Besides, we talk about love, which is something that had bordered me recently, not because I am in a relationship with anyone, but I was thinking when is the suitable time for me to start a special relationship with someone recently.

For me, the meaning of love in reality is totally different from the love that we used to think it is. Love is not just romantic, it also involves responsibility. I always prefer to have long relationship and hopefully it can be ended with marriage. Therefore, before accepting anyone’s love, I have to think twice. It’s bad to ask for break up once somebody already deeply falls in love with us. So, no puppy love even though I don’t even have one before. If someone confess his love to me now, will I accept him?I think my answer will be No even though i like him. I always like to have someone listens to me, protects me and loves me for who I am but when it comes to the time to make decision on accepting him as my special partner, I will hesitate. Having a special partner means i have to be loyal to him. I can be faithful but is this the right time and is he really suitable for me?I think i am still haven't gain enough experience to determine the person that I really find comfortable with. So, that's why my answer is 'no'.

1 comment:

  1. Dun u dare to tell anybody anything, if u dun wish to be cursed... Wahaha...

    ReplyDelete