10.22.2009

Being emo!

It was such a moody day today. I had no idea what’s the reason but I just felt like not talking today. Is it because of stress? Certainly not because I was quite indulge in the topic that I was doing research on recently. Relationship problem? Definitely a no no too as I did not have any special partner right now. Anyway, I enjoyed being quiet and remained silent while others busy joking and gossiping with each other. I was being occupied with my own works, trying very hard to improve my English and my personal qualities every day bit by bit and hopefully all my hard work will lead me to the route of success in academic as well as in my real life. Being emo for the whole day didn’t mean I was living in my own world for the entire day. I pay attention to what speakers from UNSW trying to convey to us and surprisingly, I did not face much difficulties in catching their words except for one who had talk too softly as she was having a cold! Maybe this was the sign that my listening skill had improved. I’m glad for that and I wish to improve more in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment