5.26.2012

Random Thoughts

There are moments in my life when all of a sudden, I change from being certain of something to being very unsure about everything.


Using social networking website to keep in contact with friends can only partially compensate the real interaction that we had every day because from social networking website, we only see what our friends choose to share there and if they don’t share, it doesn’t mean there’s something else going on at their place and in their minds. To best way to understand someone is to live with them but this is not going to be easy because everything is now revealed and TOLERATION is what we need to practise but that’s definitely not easy at all.

There is no way of being yourself all the times. Sometimes you can be yourself, sometimes you gotta allow others to be themselves as well.

In a family, each member will have their own vision and mission. We set off to strive for them, WITH support from each other. This is how things should be. I think. And we feel happy for each other when things turn out well for them and actually, happier than we reach our target.

Sometimes, when I emo, I really wish to find someone to talk but I don’t do so because i just don’t want to trouble others. Sometimes, I feel like going out for a walk with someone but I eventually I didn’t ask anyone for that because I will think others might not actually want to go and if he/she goes, it would be just for the sake of me asking him/her to go. If someone comes at the moment when I’m having this kind of feeling, I will mostly probably talk to him/her about it and that will make me feel better. Expecting someone to come to me when I’m down is out of my control. But if I can turn that into something that I can do for others, I think that would be helpful. So, I shouldn’t have wait for others to talk to me first starting from now but I should take the initiative to care more about my friends and family. I might not be the one that others want to talk to all of the time but at least there’s a chance of being able to help someone.

All these random thoughts come when I’m emo. I don’t like the feeling of being emo but what I find out is that, I can only come out with all these thoughts when I’m emo. I guess this is good. When things don’t happen the way I hope it will be, I will start to have negative feelings and emo but it’s only when things go against me, then only I got the chance to ponder on a lot of things in life. So, after all, emo is not that bad. It helps me grow.

2 comments:

  1. My piece of thought: Even by living together with someone, we won't necessary understand him/her better. Well, if there are no trust and interaction between both parties, only one's living habits will be revealed, not his/her thought, heart neither.

    And also, I believe there will be someone just there for you, I believe there will be someone who likes to be troubled by you and like to be close with you. 真正的朋友是不管你做什么事都不会嫌弃你的。

    It is good to be concern about ur friends and family but before that, you have to show ur toughness in handling ur own problems and also their problems.只有当你内心足够强大,你才有好的情绪管理,也才会让朋友更愿意和你分享和分忧。

    加油美莲!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to accompany you to have a walk..but we are now in different country!

    ReplyDelete