5.11.2012

Discoveries

Recently, because of piles of assignments with close submission dates, days feel like yearsssss for me, not because working on assignments is a boring activity, but racing with time and getting work done one after another within a short period of time just make me feel that time has moved on a lot.


Anyway, those assignments somehow also make me finally realise that companionship is really important in our life. Being super busy with assignments lately, I haven’t actually had any real conversation with anyone. I’m using every hour, every minute and every second I had to work on my assignments. I worked in my room all the time or sometimes just work in the uni, but with my earphone on (sometimes no music is playing) because I can’t afford to have anyone to distract me when I’m trying to focus (I’m not a multi-tasking person).

Working really hard until certain point, I do feel tired and really feel like going out with friends and have a good conversation with them. BUT, at the same time, I don’t want to purposely find someone just to talk and go out with. I don’t like trying to make things out and I prefer it to come naturally. I do have people that come and approach me and want to make a conversation with me but I don’t feel like talking with them. This is so 矛盾of me. Prolly, the kind of conversation that I’m looking for at that moment is something about things I like. Yea. I think it is because I remembered I scrolled through FB News Feed searching for good songs shared by friends or interesting horoscope readings or thoughtful quotes but there is not much I can find.

At the time I feel a need to connect to people in real life but can’t find it, I resort to Facebook, the only social networking website that I am using but the fact is, Facebook can never replace the real connection and interaction that we can have with people in real life. I’m not putting much hope when scrolling through FB because it has been clear in my mind since my last emo period that I shouldn’t rely too much on FB anymore.

The discovery of the need to read about something that I like to fill the emptiness I have in some time of my life somehow makes me realise about another thing which I used to not being able to understand the need of doing it. I used to not feeling the need to keep myself updated with anything. If yes, that’s only for the fact that I’m living in a real world and I can’t be not aware of the environment that I’m living in. But, if I could keep myself updated about things that I like, it can be something that get me excited about my life again. Yea! I should start following websites, blogs or anything that can provide me information about things that I like. They can also provide me the sense of engagement or involvement in my life. They can make me more engage in my life.

I’m not sure how I come to this stage of discovering so many things and values in life but I’m happy that I had. I LOVE MY LIFE no matter what. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment