5.07.2012

A little to say after EMO

Apparently, I had gone through a very down moment last few days. A lot of negative emotions I had and this is making some of my  friends worry about me because it's just so not me at all. Anyway, now i'm out and there are a few things that i would like to say before i forget about them.

When things screw up one followed by another, stop it and start again. You can always start from tidying up your room, your files,  your bag. Go get a good shower and do remember to have proper meals too.

When  you are in a super emo state, what you need is actually attention and care from your friends. BUT, don't go to Facebook to seek for them. It most probably will get you into a worse condition especially when no one actually responds to your postS. Go straight away to your friends. Tell them. I need some support from you now.

I just got my interim presentation result back. Not be shy to say, i just got a PASS. It's dissappointing for the first few second when i saw the P, but I know I didn't screw this myself. I did put effort in making it the best presentation that i can come out with for that moment. Don't let the result to pull you down. Poeple judge you by your result, but you shouldn't do so to yourself. Judge yourself by evaluating the effort that you have put in in completing the task that you are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment