6.01.2011

archiTORTURE


Yesterday was the day I handed up my second portfolio of this semester. WoW! FINALLY!I have been waiting for that day to come for so so so so long. Though there’re two more to go before I can really get a lot of good rest, at least now I can relax for a few days before continue to work on my last two projects. 

What a physically, mentally, psychologically TORTURING weeks that I had for the last few weeks. I was truly experiencing the life of an archiTORTURE student. No good sleep. No proper meals. No even rest in between working times. Everyday slept two to three hours only. Everyday ate only biscuits, bread, snacks, cereals and Milo for breakfasts, lunch and dinner. Starving most of the time because has no time to cook proper meal at all. Wake up in the chilly morning, forcing my heavy eye-lid to stay wide open, continue to work on my portfolio with my whole body shaking terribly due to tiredness and its coldness. In overall, I’m not LIVING! No LIFE at all! Don’t eat. Don’t sleep. Don’t rest. Don’t play. Don’t even bath everyday anymore. I HAD NEVER EVER being tortured this way before. >.

Eh! This post here is supposed to record how suffering I was for the last few weeks but when I composed this post just now, I couldn’t remember much the suffer that I had already. >< whatever! And whatever it is, last few weeks are super great torture. The highest level of stress that I had ever experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment