6.12.2010

Sorry, I Can't Make Thing Change!

Isn’t it bad if we do something like this to X?
I shouldn’t have asked this because the answer is definitely YES. BUT, what can I do to prevent it from happening again? Though everything already settled by Y (poor Y) and X already agrees with our decision, I still feel bad about it.
From adversary, we turn into friends and we forgive each others’ wrong deed. We seek help from each other when we encounter problems and X never hesitates to offer X’s helping hand. BUT when the similar situation reappears, we still repeat the same mistake. If I were X, I will definitely feel disappointed. I know very well how X feels but what can I do to ease thing out? Nothing, nothing and NOTHING except if I’m willing to sacrifice.
Should I? X had a bad record. Once bitten twice shy. Everyone takes a lesson from last experience but somehow don’t know why, I JUST CAN'T! Always giving chances to others to change makes me seem like a kind person, but it will pull me into troubles one after another if there’s no appreciation towards the chances I had given. It’s always like this.
Should or shouldn’t? Battle commences but eventually I choose to escape. Sorry! I don’t have the courage to make things change. I’m SELFISH! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment