6.11.2010

Sad

Eald assessment was over. Relieved? Happy? SHOULD BE but knowing that only rubbish I had just dump it to Mr.Derick, my mood for the rest of the day was terribly spoilt. The task given to us just now was actually to nominalise a non-academic speech to an academic speech. But I had NEVER been taught about this before until yesterday. It’s something SO NEW, SO FRESH to me! How can you expect me to master the skill of nominalising a text in 24 hours time? Somemore it was going to be counted in my cumulative marks. Haiz…How can I be not sad? I got only 71 for Semester 1 EALD. Haizzzz…the first task in Semester 2 had definitely being ruined. Is there still a hope for me to achieve a better grade for EALD? Haizzzzz….

… …
… …
… …

The depressing mood should be switched off now. This is what we called detachment! Hopefully, I will enjoy the karaoke session later. Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment