6.02.2010

Another Meaning for Failure

Often, we feel sad, dissapoint when we fail to achieve our targets. Failures gradually kill our confidence and cause us to find no strength to move on. Sometimes, i fail too and i definitely know how it feels like. It's hurting and most of the time, people find it hard to get up and fight again. I used to be one of them but not now anymore. Last time, after i failed, I gave up on learning after even it's something i'm fond in but now, i had realised that what a big mistake i had actually done. I shouldn't have given ways for failures to defeat my spirit because they are actually there to tell me, there're still things that i still don't know. There're things that i haven't learnt and I still have the space for improvement. So, never give up!

"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. "~Author Unknown
"You can't go through life quitting everything. If you're going to achieve anything, you've got to stick with something. "

No comments:

Post a Comment