6.12.2010

An Expected Yet Unexpected Friday Night!

Just as what Raphael had informed me earlier on, he came to student house to have a karaoke session with me, Sook Yan and Xing Jing. It should be just four of us but it ended up with 15 people gathered in my house which include Sook Yan, Li Chi, Meng Min, WinJing, Jia Min, Sieng Sieng, Ciku, Wei Nee, Magrate, Raphael, JJ, Dao Zhen, Kah Wai, TBC and I. It was such an unexpected FRIDAY NIGHT RENDEZVOUS!

JJ and Dao Zhen came over here to discuss EALD assignment with Meng Min, Li Chi and Winjing. Raphael came over here with the purpose of having karaoke session here whereas for the others, I really didn’t know why they suddenly flocked to my house but later I was told that they came here to borrow formal wear. It was like an Open House Day! The living room was crowded with people and there’re lots of activities going on. With a few of us singing out loud (shouting out loud) in front of my laptop, a few of us gossiping about others or probably stalking people and a few of us watching other groups drama production, the entire house was filled with happy and merry voices!

Due to too many speakers being turned to full volume at the same time, karaoke session had to be cancelled. It was then being replaced with fantastic badminton match and emotional heart-to-heart talk which I truly enjoyed. These two sessions were again, the unexpected one and they did successfully triggered the notion of having time to stop tickling at that moment again. How good if that night can last forever… Once again, I missed it so much! However, this might not be able to apply to others because everyone got so emo when we talked about relationship. Couples can never be friends again after breaking up? Is this true? I don’t know but it sounds true…Love love love. It’s such a complicated things yet everyone lusts for it.

What a wonderful Friday night! I’m looking forward to the next gathering but will it be as memorable as last weekend and yesterday one? Hopefully…

No comments:

Post a Comment