2.08.2010

Just two audiences in the whole cinema?

"Fame". I guess no one has ever heard about this movie. Having "Avatar" and "Legion" being greatly advertised by the media, many have neglected the other movies which are screening in the cinema.I accidentally found out about this movie when i was reading newspaper. Since i like music and art, this movie looked appealing to me. However, when i told anyone about my wish to watch it, no one get as excited as me. I expected this kind of reaction i would get from them but I couldn't blame them as not everyone obsessed in music. However, their reaction caused me to doubt my decision to watch this film. How if the show is not as interesting as i expected? Would i regret after watching it?

Anyway, after getting some motivation from these people who don't really get overjoyed after learning about my excitement towards this movie, I decided to watch it all alone. It sounded pathetic but it's ok for me although i knew very well it would be lack of fun to watch movie all alone, laughing all alone in the cinema. Fortunately, i didn't really went for the movie all alone. Thanks to Li Chi who suddenly made up her mind to accompany me or i would be really alone. When we first stepped into the cinema, we were the only two in the cinema. It's so creepy. Imagine that you and your friend were the only two audiences sitting almost right at the centre of the cinema. No more human beings in the cinema except you and your friend. Well, there might be but you couldn't see them. I felt that i was standing in a haunted hall. I was scared even though i didn't showed it on my face. I actual tried to overcome the fear by keep talking to Li Chi but she seemed like not scared at all but very excited. She was so enegized that she ran to every corner of the cinema to snap photos of the empty cinema from different perspective, acting like a professional photographer. "Do you know what are you doing now?"This was what i was thinking when she was busy taking pictures. I didn't even dared to look at those photos. Finally, when she had completed her mission, she even asked to captured one or two photos of only both of us in the cinema. I barely want to have a look on the photo she took. I was afraid.....See! that's how timid i am....

The show commenced and that's still two of us in the cinema until the advertisements almost ended, a few audiences started to fill in the empty seats in the cinema...PHEewwww....At least there're people who do like me, spent RM 9 to watch the movie that seldom people are interested in though there are not more than 20 of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment