2.12.2010

CNY in Klang again but...

Supposedly, this year i wouldn't be able to celebrate CNY in Klang with my whole bunch of relatives BUT eventually, i managed to persuade my mum to give us the green light to have our CNY celebration in KLANG once again...Yippy!Hoorey! Mission completed, finally! I was in cloud nine when i heard the word "YES" from my mother...i would have missed my cousins and the prosperous CNY atmosphere in my cousin house...We chit chat, we play pocker card, we go shopping, we go karaoke... ...CNY in Klang is always the festival that i anticipated the most...


But, something still bordering me even after my mum had agreed to follow us to Klang...I knew she did it just for me or she will never give in..She has been protesting for many years not because she doesn't like our relatives but she feels boring just sitting in the house, watching us playing (gambling) all the time...She is not interested in this type of game and while eveyone is having fun, she just have her buttock sticks to the sofa...she is not happy. i know it and i can truly understand that kind of feeling as i have experienced it before (but not in this case)...FOr many years, she has been suppressing her own unhappiness for the seek of our happiness...This year, since the day before i left Kuantan to BU again, she has told me determinely that she IS NOT going to Klang anymore but in the end, she still gave in because she realised that this year might be the last year I celebrate CNY with all my family members in Klang or the last time i celebrate CNY in Malaysia...This year, she nodded her head but how about next year and the following years? When i am no longer in Malaysia,will she somehow suddenly gains pleasure when celebrating CNY in Klang and agree to follow them again next year, next next year and next next next year? In one hand, i hope she will have a really wonderful CNY with her friends but on the other hand, i hope that she and my father would not be left in Kuantan while my two brothers enjoy their CNY celebration in Klang...is it sad to see your family don't share the joy together during such prosperous and meaningful festival?


Hopefully, thing will change gradually...No matter how it changes, the only scene that i wish to witness is UNITED FAMILY!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


HAVE A PAWs-PEROUS CNY CELEBRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment