2.07.2010

Frustration!

Why is it so much procedures to go through just to get myself registered for an English course?We have to type verification letters to be signed by our former not only secondary, but also primary school principals. It’s so troublesome. I can’t settle everything all by myself as I am so far away from my hometown, which is also the place where I received my primary and secondary schooling. The only thing I can do is type the verification letters and send them to my younger brother. He will do the printing job and my mum will be the one who go and meet principals and ask for their signature. I don’t know exactly what should be written in the letter and also due to my carelessness, it ends up my mum has to to and fro from the schools for three times. It’s understandable that she is pissed on me for a little while because if I were her, I would feel the same and I might say “I won’t do that for YOU anymore!”. Why do we need such verification letter just to sign up for one course? After all the hassle we have gone through just to get the letters done, will they even bother to read them? There’re so many application forms and it would be at least two times more for the amount of verification letters. Is that fine for us to make some errors here and there in the letter since they have a great possibility of not checking every little words and information in the letters? Unfortunately, I am not dare enough to take the risk. What if they do read every single letter that we have attached together with the application form? Isssshhhh….I’m really frustrated by all this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment