9.17.2009

My progress test 1 result

Don't really have the mood to write my blog, but since i had already open it, so just update it...

Economics - 100 % (i never thought that i will score hundred for my econ although i was quite confident when i was sitting for the test . i was really happy and satisfied about it ! Well done to myself )

Chemistry - 91% ( not a very bad mark but it was lower than the mark that i expected )

English
- Listening - 30/40% (not very satisfied with this mark also but at least i did better than the exercises i did in class )
- Reading - 33/40 % ( quite happy with it as i never score this high before )
- Speaking - i Dunoe what's my mark but according to teacher, i had made a glaring mistake of the usage of "although......but".So i think i won't score more than band 7 in this test.
- Writing (up till now, no result and no clue of what kind of result i will get , hopefully is a good one)

Mathematics- no result.

No comments:

Post a Comment