9.12.2009

Almost the end of exam week

Starting from Tuesday (8.09.09), I had a whole bunch of exam to sit for….

Tuesday (08.09.09)
Economics test ! not a subject that I had well-mastered but so far, I still can cope it…I could understand what teacher taught in class….Maybe because I like calculation, and basically, economics is a subject that deals with numbers, so not much problem for me…just sometimes I might forget the details that I need to include in my answers…so, my verdict for economics test is OK !
No Physics test !phewww….Luckily! why do I said so?not because i did not do any preparation for test but there’s some topics that I still can’t figured out what it’s talking about even after I read trough them for many times already…Anyway, I’d already borrowed a reference book from library…I think I would understand better after I read the book…

Wednesday (09.09.09)
English speaking test started today! But I was not going to take my test today because there’s not enough time…mine was on Friday ! Anyway, today I had Chemistry test…not a subject that I had worried much because the syllabus was almost same as the Form 4 and 5 one…However, I was physically exhausted after the test….who wouldn’t after completing 96 objective questions in 2 hours?

Thursday (10.09.09)
NO EXAMINATION !

Friday (11.09.09)
OMG!it’s my turn to sit for the English speaking test !i could feel the butterflies in my stomach right after I opened my eyes in the morning and it only went off when I was finally sitting in the examination room…it was really weird but I did feel better when it was time for me to speak…My questions were about songs and colours – the same questions that my housemates got but I never prepared for it the day before my test…a bit regret about it but it’s a good experience for me as I wouldn’t know any possible questions that would be asked in the real test…I knew I did badly for the test…my sentence structure was all jumbled up…used wrong tenses…but I told myself, I will improve!i sure will !

Saturday (12.09.09)
After all the preparations that I had done, finally it was the day although it was just a progress test…today, I sit for the other three parts of English test – listening, reading and the last one was writing…I was quite satisfied with my performance although I couldn’t guarantee that I will score flying colours for my English test…but at least, I could finish all the test with a few minutes left for me to check the answer…I had less difficulties in looking for information in listening and reading tests…whatever result I get, I will feel contented….no no no!maybe I would feel a little bit of disappointment if my result is as bad as the one I used to get in daily practices…but I will continue to work for it !

No comments:

Post a Comment