3.19.2009

thanks for everyone...

wow!it is already one week after the day of taking results...i have been busy for one week ...busy settling all my scholarships things..busy photostating documents and certificates, busy in obtaining cetification of all my certs and so on...now only i have time to say thank you to everyone who has assisted and given me supports along my route towards successment...

First of all, i would like to thanks for my dad...he is the one who pays for all my tuition fees and sometimes he does fetch me fro and back from tuition classes...thanks for my mum too because she is willing to fetch me to and from everywhere i want to go, especially to school, tuition classes and shopping malls...she also always prepare the best meal for me ( including vitamins) everyday...thanks for my family members too for supporting me all the times even though i never hear you all said so but i know you all do support me always...

secondly, thanks for all my school teachers and of course my school teachers too...cik fatimah laili, i really like the way she teach bm..i gain a lot of answering technique and info too...i like her systematic teaching style...pn.normaziah, thanks for you too because i gain a lot of info about tatabahasa too from you...i appreciate it and i will always refer to you notes even i had stopped tuitioning there...mr.tan(my add math tuitioin teacher), thanks for your modules... i like the modules so much and i really learn a lot from there...thanks for all the exercises that you had given to me and it really helps me a lot in enhacing my memory towards formula...anne wong, thanks too...your english is so perfect and i like the way you tell stories...i feel like watching movies whe you are telling stories...范老师, 很感激你一项来的栽培!TO BE CONTINUE....

2 comments:

  1. you do work hard too , thanks to yourself too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. "3rDLy, i wan 2 tHaNkS my friends especially ah mae.."
    HaHa...

    ReplyDelete