3.17.2009

she don't trust me....

why?why?why she don't trust me?why she want to suspect on me...i know i have done something wrong before but please trust me that i never want to do that...i need to do so, not for my own benefit but for everyone...i feel sad for doing that...but i have to...whether i am doing or that or not, i will still hurting anyone of them...please trust me...i know she don't trust me because even there's proof that shows that i never do that again but she still think the same thing...maybe she didn't see that but from her words, i know she don't believe in me at 99% anymore...i am sad...i am dissapointed...is that my fault?i am really sad...whatever my decision, i am hurting anyone of them but at the same time i am hurting myself the most...i am sad but they never know i am sad...they think i don't care about that and i never feel guilty....still the same word , SAD!don't ask me what have happened...i won't tell...but don't worry, i will be alright...

4 comments:

  1. i TrUsT aNd TrUeLy BeLiEvE u... 太阳会出现,只要给一次机会;想给你爱的鼓励,在你需要的时候,加油打气。HoPe u'LL bE aLriGhT SoOn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what had happened to you, but from your posting i can see that you are unhappy and sad . Since you are not going to tell the truth, then i guess i won't be knowing what is going on and cannot comfort you . But don't be sad, i think she will understand you later on, GAMBATEH milan! I am always here with you , SUPPORT you :p ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR BOTH OF YOU!I AM REALLY OK RIGHT NOW EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE STILL WON'T TRUST ME LIKE LAST TIME ALREADY...ANYWAY, I AM OK...I WILL ACCEPT THE FACT...THANKS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wHo iS ThE "sHe"?? TeLL mE, i BeAt HeR... HaHa, nO La, JuZ KiDDiNg... i WhErE GoT So ViOLeNcE...

    ReplyDelete