7.30.2009

Life in Kbu and Petaling jaya!

Overall, i am still quite satisfied with my life in kbu and PJ ! basically, i have classes from monday till friday.Everday, classes commence on 9am but they end at different time everyday. There are van to pick me up every morning, arond 8.25am to go to school and at 5.30pm to pick me back to student house...however, most of the days my classes finish before 5.30pm, so my housemates@classmates and i choose to fo home by walking...20 minutes of walk and we will be able to reach home with sweaty shirts on our bodies and drops and drops of perspire drip down from our oily hairs....

From monday till friday, thursday or probably wednesday is my most free time as i only have a two and the half hours class on that day...usually, i will went for window shopping with my housemates at the shopping mall nearest to my house -- One Utama shopping mall ! a really massive and lavish shopping mall....sometimes we go there for window shopping, occasionally, we will spend a little bit more cash on some tantalising food....Jusco in 1U is also a nice place to visit...we usually buy our daily products there....but for groceries, we will usually purchase them at tesco....a bit further away from my house but it is worth to do so because the things there are much more cheaper...

basically, that's my life in PJ...in school, currently i am quite busy, busy on gathering infomation on current issues and to improve my english...i am reading out-of-date newspaper, novels and reader digest almost everyday..it's quite tiring but i need to put some effort in enhancing my english in order to score a minimum band of 8.0 in my IELTs test which will be held at the end of this year...the higher i score, the easier for me to get a place in Australia University.if i score less than 8.0, then i have to resit the exam....for the retake exam, we as a JPA scholar has to pay ourselves....so you know how much it costs? RM 500++ ! so, now you know how desperate am I now!

No comments:

Post a Comment