7.17.2009

English speaking session..

Today morning, the first period was going to be english..i was so nervous since yesterday because today teacher was going to do a introduce yourself session...my english is bad...i can speak but i can't speak in a very formal way....i hate formal thing as it is too squarish...

i waited and waited, finally it's my turn...i was scared and nervous when teacher mention it's my turn....my heartbeat shot up abruptly but somehow, i got to cool myself down when i sat in front of teacher...i didn't really memorise the answer and i answered teacher's questions on the spot...my answers were quite short which would actually pull my marks down ....but i didn't know how to elaborate them as my mind was blank for that instant...i couldn't think properly and i made a lot of grammar mistakes...

i think i had done very badly for my first speaking "test"....but my friends think i had done it quite well...i dunnoe!i am not satisfied with my performance...i am scared...how am i supposed to improve my speaking? all my friends are speaking mandarin with me...i seldom have chance to practice speaking in english....i am scared...i am scared my english do not improved after 6 months training...i only have 6 months time to improve....i am scared i can't pass my IELTs...how?how?

No comments:

Post a Comment