5.09.2009

i got JPA scholarship! happy + worry

haha!after trying to check the result of JPA scholarship interview for three times( 5:00pm, 6:30pm and 9:30pm), in the end i got the answer! I GOT jpa scholarships! something that everyone is trying like hell to get it....I GOT IT....of course, my first feeling after knowing this news is happy, unbelieveble, excited....even my parents also feel happy and overjoyed....my mum, who is sidai+ing clothes can't believe that i got jpa and keep asking me to confirm for many many times....my dad, who is sleeping straight away wake up and check on the website together with me to ensure that the news that he get is true...i can feel their happiness....and i am sure they feel proud of me too....i am happy to make them feel proud of me....i think this is the best present for my mum since mother's day is around the corner...

yea!not denying, i am really happy and excited when i know i had eventually make it...but my happiness just last for, i think, 5 minutes....after that, i start to worry....can i get used to the life in other country?with my english level, would i be able to communicate with those mat salleh?and.....going to overseas that means i need to seperate from my dad, mum and my siblings for a long time....can i accept it?har.....i am worry....will i feel lonely when i study in other country?haiz....no answer from me.....

3 comments:

  1. congratulation !
    good luck in your future,you can overcome whatever matter that you are going to face ! Believe me XP !!
    Take care too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats mei lian!!!
    all the best in your future, update more okay? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. to fiona!i will....just that i am in matrik right now...i don't bring my laptob...so i can;t online too oftenly...anyway...i will update more...all the best to you too...

    ReplyDelete