6.04.2012

No promise yet

For this kind of decision-making, I have to listen very dearly to my heart. Others’ opinions can only be references to me. I have to make the decision myself because after all, I’m the one who will have to live with it.


After so many years, I am being put into almost the same situation again except for this time, I have less excuses to say no. After so many years, I have grown up. I have the capability to deal with this kind of matter better. Instead of thinking after doing, I think more before I do. In this case, I guess it’s good because I will be more ready to accept what is going to happen.

You are not bad at all. In fact, we are very similar in a lot of ways but still, I’m not going to give it go for now because my past experiences tell me a relationship can’t start from a ‘virtual’ one. Interaction and communication is more than just keeping in touch with each other. There are a lot more than that that makes interaction with every single person we met special in their own ways. Technology can replace the everyday face to face and real interaction that I strongly insist on having before I can consider saying yes. I might miss you in the end but I would rather miss it than having me to screw you when you have gotten much deeper than now.

Anyway, thank you for choosing me and thank you for wanting to know more about me. But still, I won’t promise you anything. I have to and I am going to be very firm with this this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment