11.14.2011

20th Birthday

My 20th Birthday! Again, it’s an awesome one. Thanks to my friends for making my big day a really great one. First the blind-folded walk from Haymarket to Darling Harbour (around 10 minutes), then the 1m high super CUTE, SOFT and LOVELY teddy bear, then the apple cocktail specially ordered for me to mark the day that I had grown up, then have KANGAROO MEAT for the very first time, then the very unexpected FIREWORKS, and finally the very surprising chocolate chip birthday cake! Thanks you guys for everything! The happiest thing is not in having all the things that I like on my birthday, but in having FRIENDS who remember the things that I like. Thank you! I feel LUCKY to have all of you. I feel LOVED and SECURE! Thank you thank you thank you! <3



On this very special day of mine, it’s sad to hear that one of my friends who had together made my birthday a great one suffered from the loss of her dad. I seriously didn’t know how to react to that news when she told me about it and it did affect my mood because my greatest birthday wish is to have all my friends and family members to be happy, healthy and safe always. Anyway, hope she will be alright and stay strong always.

No comments:

Post a Comment