2.07.2011

Happy Bunny Year!

The shortest but the most amazing CNY celebration that i ever had. Kuantan, Sg.Lembing, Panching, I-city, Klang and Pulau Ketam, these are all the places that I had visited together with a whole bunch of my family members and relatives (around 17 of them) in the first three days of CNY. We had traveled the most for this year CNY and i truly enjoyed it. Though we are staying far away from each other, we all are still close-knitted. We traveled together, suffer together (6 ppl squeeze in one small room) and most importantly, GAMBLE together. We all are being 'taught' how to gamble since we were young! hihihihi. ~ "Bat Lat" ~ "Between" ~ "八九点"~ =)

"...easy come, easy go, this is how you leave oh..."
"...i like COW COW, i like COW COW..."
" ...cow cow fly away already...cow cow come back already..."
This is my last year CNY celebration in Malaysia before i fly to australia. Thanks for all the wishes! I will miss you all and i will go back at least one time every year or wait for all of you to pay me a visit in Sydney. ^^

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 
GONG XI FA CHAI

No comments:

Post a Comment